Monday 29 April 2019

Patronise Me

Like a sheep following the herd I too am now using the artist support site Patreon to attempt to live off my writing, and you can be part of that process.

I've designed a very simple page being that you can only donate the smallest sum ($1) on a monthly basis in return for a copy of anything I produce, whether it be poetry, plays or novels, without any extra charge.

Having recently gained a studio I am doing more writing than I ever have done and much will come from it.

If you have enjoyed my writing on this blog over the years than I suggest that you should become an amazingly cool person and support me in creating great work.

It's an exciting step for me and thankfully the technology is there to do it, in view of the arts cuts that have happened in Britain the arts can still be supported in other ways.

And think of it in the long term, I'll develop and mature as an artist and you'll be able to say that you had a hand in that and I think that's important.

Thanks for everyone who has supported me this far, we got a long way to go but we'll stop off at a few inns along the way.

https://www.patreon.com/alistairdavidtodd

No comments:

Post a Comment