Monday 13 May 2013

The Box-House

During my second year of University and during reading week I decided to make a film with a few of my friends.  The result is an unfinished modern slapstick short that Adam Eliot stars in.  Looking back on it now I am amazed at how some of it was filmed and I remember the long hours me and Adam put in to make it.  ex-Broad-Ways president Scott Johnson has seen it and told me that after he had watched he didn't think anything about it and got on with his life.  There are worse responses.




Now this is where you hit a paywall- well not exactly a paywall more like a moat you can swim across- but what I'm saying is that if you enjoyed this blog and my previous work than you can help support me by going on Patreon.com and search for Alistair David Todd-Poet. 

I only ask for the lowest possible donation ($1) so that you don't have to wake up in the middle of the night sweating about bills and tax.  Two reasons I ask you of this is 1) It would mean a lot to me and 2) I can buy more books. 


Another way you can support me is by buying one of the literary books that I write.  The links are on the side of the website, if you are reading this from a mobile phone than switch to web mode to see it.

You can even message me with recommendations of books I should cover that I haven't already, I'd be really interested in what you have to offer me.  In the meantime stay safe and all the best to you.

2 comments:

  1. Weyhay you found it! I realise now by going to the Slapstick Festival in Bristol that the bed scene is actually derivative of Andre Deed, a French comedian.

    ReplyDelete