Friday 28 December 2018

'Breakfast'



As the year wends it's way to a close I thought I'd finish it off by announcing the (self) publication of my new book, 'Breakfast'.

It's been years in the making as the idea of it started just before I joined college, when I first started to read Dante, and has been developing ever since.

This, after 'The First Man In Space', is my second book and it is a mixed media piece using theatre and film to tell the story of the group of friends who, while discussing the night out previously during their traditional breakfast, discover secrets about each other that explodes their friendship.

It can be found on the Lulu publishing website, a link provided below, as well as at the various open mics that I attend in the South West.

I hope you enjoy it and I hope you have had a favourable year, with best wishes for the coming one.




http://www.lulu.com/shop/alistair-david-todd/breakfast/paperback/product-23927763.html

No comments:

Post a Comment