Wednesday 19 October 2016

An Unwelcomed Sun

Dilapitated in my eyes
The vulgar retch of the skies
Warmth of wit within the coal
Unsuitable standing utop a pole
Keeper of night with rejoicing bride
That has let in a sun as oncoming tide
Drowning in sight that unerves sense

It is only the duty of common law
That time uncovers the hidden sore
Same love of care divides our heart
In seeing the bodies and pulling the cart

A taste of death that comes with sight
That has the unease of knowing plight
Still the sickness dwells and resides
Kingdom of crystal changes and dies

Damn such knowledge uncommon
That jostles the reasonable worm
Into facing it's own turn
Glimpse of facade and petty floors
Untied of burdern and cause

Rope rises from the rock
Pulls the neck, takes stock.
Now it's audience participation time! If you enjoyed this blog and my previous work than you can help support me in a few ways: - by being my patron on Patreon.com -give a one off donation with Buy Me a Coffee -Buy one of my literary books -Share this blog on your social media -Leave a comment, you can even recommend me book -Follow me I can't stress enough how much all this helps me and how in the long run it will help you, so if you can and you want to please support my free content so I can keep on producing my beloved blog. Live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment